You must be at least eighteen (18) years old to access or use the Website. If you are a minor, under the age of eighteen (18) years, you may only use this Website with your parent or guardian’s consent. We assume no responsibility for any risks and liabilities resulting thereby, to the extent permitted under applicable provisions of law.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using the Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT USE OUR PLATFORM.
Changes To These Terms
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. SHOULD YOU OBJECT TO ANY CHANGES TO THE TERMS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY STOP USING THE WEBSITE. The current version is most recently updated on D/M/Y.
Other Terms May Apply
Additional terms and conditions may apply to the provision of our goods or services, including events, promotions, online community or other similar features, and to specific portions or features of the Website, all of which terms are made a part of these Terms by this reference.
- On how this Website uses your personal data, please refer to our Personal Data Protection Policy. (hyperlink to be inserted)
- If you choose to make purchase on our Website, Terms and Conditions of Sale (hyperlink to be inserted) will apply.
- If you would like to participate in our online community, please refer to our Terms and Conditions of Community (hyperlink to be inserted).
If there is a conflict between these Terms and the terms posted for or applicable to a specific portion of the Website, or for any service offered on or through the Website, the latter terms shall prevail with respect to your use of that portion of the Website or the specific service.
You may enter into separate agreements, whether online or offline, with SOLS Energy or our affiliate for any products or services (“Additional Agreement”). If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these Terms and an Additional Agreement, the latter shall take precedence over these Terms only in relation to those products or services concerned.
SOLS Energy is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on this Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
SOLS Energy’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on this Website must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on this Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
Any use other than in accordance with these Terms is prohibited. If you breach any of these Terms, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials from this Website.
Your Use of This Website
You shall use our Website only for lawful purposes. You shall not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To bully, insult, intimidate or humiliate any person.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any illegal material.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You further confirm that you shall not access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Website;
- any equipment or network on which our Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You must not misuse this Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, spider, robot, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to this Website, the server on which this Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately.
Third-Party Links and Contents
Limitation of Liability
SOLS Energy does not promise that this website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. SOLS Energy may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of this website for business and operational reasons without prior notice.
Services of the website may vary for different regions and countries. No warranty or representation is given that a particular service or feature or function thereof or the same type and extent of the service or features and functions thereof will be available for you. Sols energy may in our sole discretion limit, deny or create different levels of access to and use of any services with respect to different users.
The content on our website is provided for general information only. SOLS Energy makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on this website is accurate, complete or up to date. Sols energy further disclaims hereby all loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with your use of this website and your reliance on any content displayed on this website.
SOLS Energy hereby disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions, and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the platform under no circumstance will sols energy be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, and loss of goodwill, even if sols energy has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Your sole remedy against sols energy for dissatisfaction with the website or any content is to stop using the website or any such content.
SOLS Energy shall not be liable for or required to pay compensation of any nature whatsoever for any loss arising from the unavailability, inconvenience or failures of the services or systems due to the following reasons:
- system shut-down for maintenance;
- inability to transmit data due to failures in communications terminals or telecommunications equipment;
- systems failure and inability to perform its functions due to force majeure events including but not limited to typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, power failure, fires, storms, war, political unrest, labor strikes, shortage of labor or materials, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, terrorist attack, explosions, acts of God, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties; or
- suspension or delay of services or systems failure due to reasons beyond the reasonable control of SOLS Energy such as hacker or cyber-attacks, technical adjustments or failure of the telecommunications department, website upgrades, third party problems or any suspension or disruption of transportation or business operation (including but not limited to delays or disruption of the resumption of work or operation ordered by any government agency) in the event of a national or regional spread of epidemic or pandemic.
These Terms shall be exclusively governed by law of Malaysia. However, nothing in these Terms shall deprive you of the protection afforded to you by provisions that cannot be derogated from by agreement by virtue of the applicable laws. Courts of Malaysia shall have exclusive jurisdiction on these Terms.